John was born and raised in Troy, Ohio and attended nearby Miami University for his undergraduate education. After law school, John returned to Troy and began a career spanning seven decades as a litigator.
John lives in Troy with his wife Nancy, and he enjoys canoeing, sailing, and duck hunting. As a result of his long legal career, John has written three books based on actual murder cases occurring in Miami County, Ohio. John has been a supporter of civic activities in Troy his entire career and is a recent inductee into the Troy Hall of Fame.
Memberships, Associations, and Experience
- Assistant County Prosecutor, Miami County, (1954-1964)
- General Counsel: Miami Co.Planning Board (1958-1981)
- Miami County Zoning Board, (1958-1981)
- Miami County Bar Association, Former President (1970)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers
- The Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Contact John by E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org